Our 100% Oil Free Turbo-AIR Cooled Fleet
The TURBO AIR COOLED 2000 (TAC-2000) is a great match for almost any location and conditions.
Electrical Cable and Hose Included
24 hour / 7 day operation
Low Energy Consumption
Adjustable to variable air consumption
Starter and Breaker Included
100% Oil Free Rental Air Compressor
The Turbo Air Cooled compressor makes it possible for more industries around the world to enjoy all the advantages of our state-of-the-art centrifugal compressor designed for applications where no matter if there is water available for cooling or not. The TAC-2000 is the right compressor to do the job.
- Electrical Motors Power: 93 to 260 kW (125/200/250/300/350 H.P.)
- Flow: 16 to 48 m3/min (550 to 1700 CFM)
- Pressure: 3.5 to 10.3 barg (50 to 150 PSIG)
- Applications : Air separation • Steel • Mining • Automotive • Process air • Textiles • Food and beverage • Electronics • Aerospace • Industrial gases • Oil and gas refineries • Snowmaking • Power generation • Instrument air • Petrochemical refineries • Other
- 100% Oil-Free Air
- Lowest Cost of Operation
- Air Cooled; no need for water
- Easy Operation
- Easy Maintenance
- Simple Installation
- High Reliability
- Simple Transportation
- ISO 8573-1 Class O
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- Prevents oil contamination of your system.
- Removes the potential for compressed air pipeline fires
- caused by oil carryover.
- Eliminates costly waste disposal problems associated
- with oil-laden condensate.
- Eliminates the expense and associated maintenance
- requirements of oil removal filters, since no oil enters the compressed air stream in the compressor.
- Thrust loads absorbed at low speed.
- No wearing parts.
- Non-contact air and oil seals.
- Stainless steel compression elements.
- Conservative high quality gear design.
- Unlimited life pinion bearing design.
Lowest Cost Operation
- True unloading capability.
- Energy savings and increased uptime translate to minimum operating life cycle costs.
- Excellent part-load efficiencies for any operating load.
- No sliding or rubbing parts in the compression process causing wear and thereby efficiency loss.
- Maestro Universal High Performance Compressor Control System, the compressor industry’s most advanced control system.
- Totally automatic operation for any operating condition.
- Self diagnostics.
- Quiet operation.
- No wearing parts requiring periodic changes or replacement in the compression elements.
- No oil removal filters to clean.
- Accessible horizontally split gear box for quick inspection.
- Easy to clean air cooled cooler core.
- Complete package including aftercooler, check and block valves, controls, motor, and lubrication system and inlet filter.
- Minimum number of external connections.
- Compact design requires minimum floor space
- Packaged solid state starter, other configurations available.